Monday, August 25, 2014

Mally Beauty Review


Mally Beauty is a line of cosmetics created by professional makeup artist and beauty expert Mally Roncal. Her love of all things glam drove her to create a beauty line that is not only used by a-list celebrities, and sold in high end stores like Henri Bendel and Fred Segal but is also available to women everywhere via QVC.com, mallybeauty.com and ULTA Beauty.



I was sent a High Shine Liquid Lipstick for review. These retail for $20 and come in over 30 shades. It is a 4-in-1 product that includes your lip primer, lipstick, lip gloss, and lip liner all in one! I was sent Nude Light for review. This lipstick is in a pen like container with a built in brush applicator. You turn the bottom knob a few times to get some of the lip color onto the applicator and then easily brush onto your lips. It really does leave a "high shine" on your lips. The particular shade I was scent is a nude with just a touch of pink. Your lips look natural with a little extra pop of gloss. I love how easy it is to apply and I love the color and feel on my lips. I love that I can wear it over any of my other lipsticks to add some extra shimmer. The only thing I am not too fond of is the smell and yes, the taste. No, I am not eating the stuff but it is kinda hard not to get a little taste of it in your mouth when it goes on your lips. It's a little chemical-y smelling and tasting. It's not overwhelming and definitely won't hinder me from using it again, but it is there.

I am actually pretty interested in trying some of the other Mally Beauty products because I can tell this is some high quality stuff. There is a ton of products to check out on the website and you can even purchase Starter Kits which feature products especially picked out to create your desired look.

***Monica***


The featured product{s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or PR company representing them. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave an anonymous comment PLEASE include your email address so that I may contact you in the event that you win.

Search This Blog