Tuesday, August 26, 2014

ICU Eyewear Review


I have shared several anti-aging products with you in the past but one thing that you have probably never thought of when it comes to staying young is sunglasses. Wearing sunglasses should be an important part in your anti aging skin regime. For one, wearing sunglasses during those bright sunny days helps prevent you from squinting, squinting causes those pesky little lines around your eyes we know as crow's feet. Then there's those harmful UV rays, well not only can they be harmful to your skin but they can also damage the most sensitive part of your face, your eyes. We wear sunblock to protect our skin from the scorching sun it only makes sense that we should also be protecting our eyes.

ICU Eyewear has a nice selection of stylish sunglasses that will not only protect those peepers but will have you looking super cute. What's more they are totally affordable at only $21.95 a pair! At that price you can get a few pairs to add some oomph to your wardrobe. I was sent two different styles of sunglasses for review.


These adorable Retro Cat Eye sunglasses in yellow and tortoise shell. Cat eye frames happen to be one of my favorite styles because I think they look great with my face shape so I was in love with this as soon as I saw them. Even though these sunglasses are so inexpensive they do not look cheap and I have actually received several compliments when wearing them.


I also received these Large Retro Soft Cat Eye sunglasses in black. These are my everyday sunglasses. While they are a little plain they still look good. I make sure to keep these in my car so I am always protected and able to drive safely.

Aside from sunglasses ICU Eyewear also offers reading glasses, which I also happen to need. My fave of the bunch are these Two-Tone Fade reading glasses.



I want these!

So you know how I mentioned earlier about how affordable these glasses were? Well guess what?! If you purchase now until September 1st you can get an additional 30% off the already low low price. Crazy bargain! Not to mention they offer FREE shipping on all orders over $40. Go check out what they have in stock, your eyes and skin will thank you!

***Monica***


The featured product{s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or PR company representing them. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave an anonymous comment PLEASE include your email address so that I may contact you in the event that you win.

Search This Blog