Friday, June 20, 2014

Transforming Hair Cleanser No. 724 Review

From the Lab is an innovative monthly subscription service designed to give every woman access to the best beauty products up to 18 months before they hit the shelves! From the Lab works with the best cosmetic labs in the world to create the most advanced and high-end skin care, hair care and color cosmetic products. Members receive full-sized samples of one, two or three products the first week of every month and can continue buying the products they love through the online store.

Recently I was given the opportunity to review one of these products.


Transforming Hair Cleanser N. 724 is free of harsh chemicals that strip your hair of nutrients causing more damage then good. This gentle formula is designed to clean and condition the entire hair follicle and scalp without drying or leaving behind a greasy residue.

I have mentioned before that I am pretty picky when it comes to hair products because I have issues with my hair being too thin, too flat and having the tendency to get oily super fast. I am always looking for products that work for my hair concerns. I was eager to try this hair cleanser and see what all the fuss is about. When I first poured some in my hands I was a little concerned it felt thick and kinda sticky, I thought for sure my hair was going to be a greasy mess after washing. I started to rub into my hair which was a little tough to do at first but as the cleanser mixed with the water on my head it began to soften up and take on a new feel. I could actually feel it moisturizing my hair. This cleanser does not contain sulfates so it won't be soapy like your typical store bought shampoos but it still lathers up really nice without all the suds. I decided not to use conditioner on my hair the first time I used this cleanser to see exactly how it left my hair after use. I have to say I was impressed. My hair was soft, manageable and not the least bit greasy. Your hair will feel super clean. I used this hair cleanser every shower and grew to love it. I also noticed after just a week of using it my hair was less oily in general. I was pretty bummed when I ran out the stuff but I am getting ready to purchase another bottle soon. This hair cleanser is also great for washing your kids hair as it won't irritate their skin or eyes and as an added bonus it doubles as a body wash!

Join From the Lab now to try this and other beauty products.

***Monica***


The featured product{s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or PR company representing them. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave an anonymous comment PLEASE include your email address so that I may contact you in the event that you win.

Search This Blog