Thursday, October 24, 2013

güd Body Washes Review


 
I have mentioned in past posts that I love Burt's Bees products and I also love güd by Burt's Bees. A couple of months ago I was sent two güd body washes for review, one Red Ruby Groovy and one Vanilla Flame.


Red Ruby Groovy Body Wash is scented with grapefruit and wild thyme. It smells of sweet citrus with a little earthiness mixed in.


Vanilla Flame Body Wash is scented with vanilla and rice milk, it smells delicious!

I love how much these body washes lather and fill your bathroom with their intoxicating scents while you wash yourself squeaky clean. They contain no parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals and are never tested on animals. Burt's Bees is the best! These soaps are gentle on even my husband and daughters sensitive skins. My husband loves vanilla scented things so he really enjoyed Vanilla Flame. In fact I opened up both bottles in the shower so we would have a choice and the Vanilla was long gone before Red Ruby Groovy, which was my fave of the two. I will definitely be buying these again. I purchase my güd products at Target and so can you!

***Monica***

The featured product{s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing them. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave an anonymous comment PLEASE include your email address so that I may contact you in the event that you win.

Search This Blog