Monday, July 29, 2013

eos Basket of Fruit Lip Balm Review

 
I know I have said this before but I will say it again, I love lip balm. I am one of those girls that is always rummaging through my bag to get my hands on some lip balm. What can I say I like having soft lips. Recently I was introduced to my newest lip balm love, Smooth Sphere lip balms by eos. Where have these been all my life? I was sent a limited edition 4-pack "Basket of Fruit" Smooth Sphere Lip Balm collection for review.
 
Aside from these little balls of lip balm being so adorable they work amazing and come in delicious flavors like Fresh Watermelon and Strawberry Sorbet. They are 100% natural, enriched with shea butter and jojoba oil and leave your lips feeling super smooth. They are also the perfect size to throw into your purse. Since I received a 4-pack for review I had to share the love. I gave one to my daughter, one to my sister, and one to my mom and they all have become new Smooth Sphere fans. Stars like Cher Lloyd and Miley Ray Cyrus are also puckering up to these lip balms.
 
So where can you get some? Head on over to your local Target store or visit evolutionofsmooth.com to purchase online. The limited edition Basket of Fruit 4 pack will only be available until October 2013 so hurry.
 
***Monica***

The featured product{s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing them. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.
  
 

2 comments:

  1. Monica. Giveaway Buddha Balm please!!!! It is so much better than EOS. DO it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, I will definitely check them out. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave an anonymous comment PLEASE include your email address so that I may contact you in the event that you win.

Search This Blog