Saturday, September 29, 2012

Brazilian Blowout Haircare Collection Review


I am sure you have heard about the Brazilian Blowout that is all the rage with celebrity's. Rather then your typical hair straightening treatment that leaves your hair super straight, the Brazilian Blowout leaves your hair full of volume and body but without the frizzies and flyaways. You are left with beautifully manageable hair for up to 12 weeks. You can wear your hair wavy or curly, or you can even go super sleek with the help of just your blowdryer, no brush or flat iron needed.  And with Brazilian Blowout hair products you can even get frizz free, shiny, and effortlessly manageable hair without heading to the salon. They also have a line of aftercare products if you decide to visit a Brazilian Blowout salon near you.


All products are specially formulated to promote frizz-free, healthy hair; while delivering stick straight tresses, added definition, increased shine, or a boost in volume.

Even though I have never received a Brazilian Blowout in-salon treatment I did receive two products from their aftercare line for review. The aftercare line is designed to help extend the life of your professional smoothing treatment.

Brazilian Blowout aftercare products infuse the hair with an exclusive blend of native smoothing and sealing properties incorporated into a proprietary Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex. This complex allows for a continual and cumulative smoothing effect to occur while the hair is washed and styled in between professional treatments. 

The two products I received are the Acai Smoothing Serum and Acai Deep Conditioning Masque.

The Acai Smoothing Serum is meant to be used daily. You apply a small amount on towel dry hair after washing and leave in and style as usual. I tried this on my hair and initially thought it felt a little too heavy and I was concerned it would leave my fair feeling greasy. After blowdrying my hair I was surprised at how soft and straight my hair was. Typically if I want to get super straight hair I pull out my flat iron. I did not need to do this when using this serum. I even let my mom try it out and she was super impressed. This is an awesome product.

The Acai Deep Masque is meant to be used twice a week. You apply on wet hair and leave on for 10 to 20 minutes and then rinse out. This stuff is like the mother of all hair conditioners. In fact I have stopped using a daily conditioner and only apply this twice a week and love how soft my hair is. These products are really great top quality, I can only imagine how impressed I would be after going in for a professional Brazilian Blowout treatment.

I am curious to hear if any of you have ever had a salon Brazilian Blowout? Leave me a comment if you have and tell me about your experience.

***Monica***

The featured product{s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing them. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave an anonymous comment PLEASE include your email address so that I may contact you in the event that you win.

Search This Blog