Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Neater Feeder Review


I love my cat. I have been cleaning up his litter box and icky hairballs for the last 12 years, but one thing that really irks me is when I have to clean up his food and water messes. I think it annoys me because it's like he is doing it on purpose. I mean can my cat really be that much of a messy eater? I often find his water turned over and spilled all over the place and his food on the floor around his feeding area like he has been using his little paws to scatter it everywhere.  

I recently learned about a product called the Neater Feeder and I knew I had to have it. I mean this product claims "No More Messy Floors!" when you use it.
The Neater Feeder is a revolutionary new feeding system that contains spills and splashes from family pets. The two-part container allows food to stay in the top reservoir while water drains into the easy to empty lower reservoir, protecting floors from stains and damage and making clean-up a snap! It’s especially great for homes with little ones running around constantly bumping and spilling Fido’s water. Messy eating and drinking pooches and kitties can finally be stopped. One less thing for mom and dad to clean up after. The Neater Feeder comes in beautiful finishes including bronze and cranberry, with stainless steel accents.

I received a Neater Feeder for review. The Neater Feeder comes in four sizes to accommodate all sizes of messy eaters. I was sent the cat Neater Feeder, the smallest of the feeders. For cats with Shoulder Height Range-up to 6". The cat Neater Feeder includes one 1 cup standard stainless steel food bowl, one 1.5 cup extra capacity stainless steel water bowl, and a set of non-skid rubber pads. The rubber pads work great at holding the container in place. The water and food reservoir catches all your pets messes so there really is no more messy floor and it is easy to clean. I love our Neater Feeder! I am not so sure about Mr. Rat though I think he may be coming up with another way to irritate me since he can no longer make a mess of his food.

You can purchase the Neater Feeder online.
***Monica***

The featured product{s} in this post were provided to me free of charge by the manufacturer or pr company representing them. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.

2 comments:

  1. With four dogs this sounds like a great idea for me, BUT after thinking about it I'm not so sure, since my little girl likes to grab a mouthful, drag it to another room, spit it out and then eat it. Of course she leaves behind one or two kibbles just for me to step on

    ReplyDelete

If you leave an anonymous comment PLEASE include your email address so that I may contact you in the event that you win.

Search This Blog