Monday, September 27, 2010

Eden's Fantasy (adults 18+ only)

WARNING: 
Please don't read while at work or with young ones in the room. Thank you kindly!


I have had a second opportunity to work with Eden's Fantasy and just wanted to share a little bit about the company and my recent review. First, I want to mention that I am a Christian. I am married to a youth pastor and worship leader. So you're probably thinking WHY am I even talking about this company. I'll let you in on a little secret... pastors have sex and the "missionary style" is not the only trick in the bag.

Without getting into detail about my private life *ahem* as I'm sure none of you care to know details I just want to say in all honesty, from a religious viewpoint, God made sex and He created it as a GOOD thing (in the context of marriage). He said, "Be fruitful and multiply..." And how do you reproduce? Well with sex. And He created the entire beautiful reproductive system and all the parts that fit together for it. It truly blows my mind how our bodies work and how we create life. Sex is GREAT and it should be enjoyed.

While I do not personally agree with bondage or vibrators for personal satisfaction I am free to browse the Eden's Fantasy website for the things I do find appropriate for my tastes and likings. Mainly the lingerie and the wonderful array of lubricants they have (which I have yet to try).

Eden's Fantasy sent me the Heartprint Bustier set and I want to tell you a little bit about it. First of all the fabric is so satiny and sexy. Two things that stuck out at me were that there are hooks at the bottom of the bustier to attach to stockings and yet the set doesn't come with stockings. The second thing is there are a million clasps on this thing which makes it a challenge to get on but fun to take off.

I am a bustier, breastfeeding momma so getting the right size was important. I used their sizing chart to figure out which would be the best fit for me and I would recommend for this piece that the sizing chart is true to your current shirt/bra size.

If you're in the market for something sexy to add to your wardrobe I do hope you'll check out Eden's Fantasy!


=+=*=+=*=+=*=+=*=+=*=+=*=+=*=+=*=+=*=+=*=
Joy is a stay-at-home-mom to three daughters. She is the wife of a worship leader & youth pastor. She runs her own Etsy shop selling handmade, hand-stamped sterling jewelry. Joy has taken courses in journalism, play writing, poetry, was in Honors English throughout school and has had small publications made of her work (mostly poetry).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave an anonymous comment PLEASE include your email address so that I may contact you in the event that you win.

Search This Blog